Welcome to “The Sweet Life”
At La Dolce Vita, we know that planning your Italian vacation can be overwhelming.
Choosing, planning and booking all the many parts can quickly go the wrong way, causing your vacation to be full of challenges, long lines and missed experiences.
It shouldn’t be that way.
When we plan vacations for our clients, they feel excited and relaxed, ready to experience the best of Italy their way.
First timer in Italy?
Check out this itinerary
Looking for more?
Check out a deeper dive itinerary
Want to experience Italy like a local?
Check out the insider’s itinerary
“Searching for Italy”
Food tours to inspire your senses
Your Insiders guide to Italy
Is working with our experts right for you?
- You are looking for the most authentic Italian experience
- You want to make sure you don’t miss anything
- You appreciate having someone to be there every step of the way, and that works with you
What you get when you work with us…
- Our expertise and knowledge are Certified Travel Counselor (CTC) with the Association of Canadian Travel Agents (ACTA) and designated Italy specialists. Monica was raised in the Veneto region of Italy. Heather has visited several areas many times.
- All research and itinerary planning with all changes. We make sure everything is there for a seamless experience
- Using our connections to get perks if applicable to your vacation.
- Booking and confirmation of all aspects of your vacation
- All final checks
- Preparation of documents
- Delivery of documents-App with itinerary and all documents, printed versions when requested
- In destination travel support 24/7
Looking for a destination outside of Italy?
Contact one of our amazing experts here
Are you looking to taste Authentic Italy?
While we wait for travel to resume, how about having your authentic meal at home. Here are six recipes and two beverages for your enjoyment! Buon Appetito!
Terms & Conditions
Professional travel advisors like us helped millions of travelers around the world at the start of the pandemic.
We helped get travelers home, and we waited for days at a time on hold for each of our clients to cancel and change their upcoming travel with airlines, hotels, cruise lines, and tour operators.
We were so pleased that our clients had us to advocate for them and we look forward to rebooking them to travel again when they are ready.
We are excited for the world to reopen to you, and look forward to a busy 2021 planning travels 2022 and beyond for you.
Our new Travel Planning Fee will ensure that you receive that incredible level of pre-departure and in-destination support from our team, just like those travelers who were affected by the pandemic. You can dream of and plan your next vacation with us full of confidence.
We are currently booking travelers on vacations that offer flexibility which means that they can push out their departure date with ease should changes arise.
Click below to learn about our new Travel Planning Fee and start thinking about your next vacation. We’re here to turn it from a thought to a boarding pass